Job: Technical Solutions Engineer
|| Technical Solutions Engineer | Apply Now!
||Application Development Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA is looking for Technical Solutions Engineers with the following roles and qualifications:
- Primary technical resource supporting the development of new business opportunities.
- Actively manage the technology evaluation stage of the business development process.
- Working in conjunction with the business development team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate: identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the business development process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of product and solutions
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Provide conceptual solution and application design to potential customers
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements
- Maintain accurate records of evaluations in progress, track issues to closure
- Travel to customer sites to perform presentations, discuss alternatives, develop solutions
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent experience in a software development role, in the Defense industry
- 3–5 years experience in Software Engineering
- Application Programming Experience
- Geospatial knowledge
- Cross Platform development (Windows, Linux, Android)
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
- GUI Toolkits
- OpenGL, both fixed-function and shaders
- OO Design (UML)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.