Job: System & Network Administrators
|| System & Network Administrators | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA has upcoming opportunities for System and Network Administrator professionals to provide 7/24 support to our Government client’s enterprise Network platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install, configure, and update software platforms on servers and workstations;
- Monitor and maintain networking equipment, servers, and applications;
- Provide technical guidance and assistance related to the installation and maintenance of networking equipment, servers, and applications at remote sites;
- Respond to technical inquiries relating to the installation and maintenance of networking equipment, servers and applications and document in the trouble ticket system;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems related to the network, servers and applications, and document in the trouble ticket system;
- Identify and resolve enterprise network system level problems, and document in the trouble ticket system;
- Perform routine disaster recovery procedures using the tools, protocols and procedures and any acceptable industry practices available on the network;
- Analyze enterprise system performance and recommend improvements;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer by developing and maintaining technical operating procedures and system management documentation;
- Review system event logs on the servers in order to optimise performance;
- Conduct Active Directory health checks on MS Exchange Servers on the Windows Server environment in order to optimize performance;
- Patch servers and update virus definitions as mandated by the certification and authentication requirements of the enterprise network; and
- Maintain web proxy services, mail filtering services and Global Address List (GAL) synchronization on gateway.
~ Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in all of the following:
- Administering MS Windows servers and services running on the servers;
- Optimizing MS Windows servers’ performance;
- Reviewing system event logs on the servers;
- Conducting Active Directory health checks on MS Exchange Servers;
- Patching servers and updating virus definitions;
- Maintaining services, such as:
- web proxy services;
- mail filtering services; and
- synchronizing Global Address Lists (GAL) on gateways
~ Must be available for shift work;
~ Must hold a valid Secret Level II clearance.
If interested/qualified, please submit your resume or call us
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.