Job: Sr. Real Property Project Managers
|| Sr. Real Property Project Managers | Apply Now!
||Project Management Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
We are currently looking for experienced (10+ years) Real Property Project Managers to lead the delivery of complex construction projects in the Federal Government.
If you have experience with Government Major Construction Projects and have strong leadership and facilitation skills, we do have interesting opportunities for you!
- Plan, implement and manage major and complex construction projects.
- Provide leadership to the project team and facilitate issue resolution with clients.
- Manage project teams by setting priorities and objectives, determine work methodologies and standards.
- Manage project costs and establish service levels with users and stakeholders.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary project teams to achieve multiple results, including budgets, operational strategies, program requirements, innovative design and concepts by establishing broad multi-year plans and goals; provide guidance and technical advice.
- Translate technical terminology into language readily understandable by users and stakeholders and present material and arguments in a clear, logical, convincing, persuasive manner in order to be able to effectively address the issues at hand, resolve problems, obtain client approvals and clarify project requirements.
- Review, analyze and assess changes during the construction phase, to ascertain if construction to date is according to plans and specifications as well as monitor the quality of construction.
- Represent the department in intra- and inter-departmental committees and meetings; consult with users and stakeholders to define their requirements.
- Facilitate meetings and discuss emerging issues and problems with respect to facilities planning, design and construction; and, develop intelligence-gathering networks with counterparts in other government departments, central agencies and external organizations.
- Facilitate interdepartmental teams, committees, meetings, negotiations and presentations with officials from provincial governments, international organisations, central agencies, private industry, to discuss and resolve various issues and concerns related to the planning, design and construction of facilities.
- Facilitate design and construction site meetings several times a month.
- Provide expert advice on the research and development of new technologies concerning facilities project planning, design and construction and their possible application.
- Reliability Security Clearance
- Experience with Government Major Construction projects
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- 10+ years as a project manager in the Real Property field
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.