Job: Sr. Business Architect
|| Sr. Business Architect | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
||National Capital Region
IBISKA has an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Architect to assist in the planning and implementation of a Shared Services Canada (SSC) Learning Academy including the establishment of partnerships/agreements with colleges, universities and the Private Sector.
- 10 years’ experience as a Business Architect in developing professional development programs for IM/IT professionals within the Government of Canada;
- 10 years’ experience as a Business Architect Consultant, in the development and delivery of business services for large IT Organizations;
- 5 years’ experience in developing post-secondary partnerships for the Government of Canada IM/IT community with both Canadian and US universities;
- 5 years’ experience in researching learning solutions with both the private sector and post-secondary institutes for the delivery of IM/IT learning initiatives;
- Experience in facilitating interviews with Executive Management and Stakeholders in the public and private sector for the development of IM/IT professional development solutions;
- Experience in the development of IM/IT knowledge competencies frameworks;
- Experience in the creation of internal and external educational partnerships;
- Experience in marketing IM/IT learning programs internal to the Government of Canada.
- A valid Certification in Facilitation
- 10 years of Experience as a Business Architect
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.