Job: Senior Technology Architect
|| Senior Technology Architect | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
As a result of winning a large Federal Government contract to provide multiple Senior IT resources IBISKA is looking for seasoned Technology Architects to participate and contribute to an innovative IT infrastructure services transformation initiative.
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements.
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
- Ensures the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Provide information, direction and support for emerging technologies.
- Perform impact analysis of technology changes.
- Review application and program design or technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to standards and to recommend performance improvements;
- Develop technical architecture options and recommendations for the project implementation plan;
- Analyze ‘current to future’ technical architecture roadmaps and plans;
- Review the technical documentation provided by the System Integrator, including the business requirements, to define the technical architecture requirements;
- Validate secure technical architecture solutions with stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals;
- Review and provide input to Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA), Threat and Vulnerability Assessment (TVA) and Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) efforts in order to certify service security, in conjunction with IT security specialists;
- Capture and convey the significant business and architectural influences and decisions which could affect the services to be provided;
- Ensure that the security architecture is compliant with current departmental and federal government technology standards;
- Perform a review of existing architectural documentation and provide recommendations for Enterprise Architecture compliance and/or deviations to standards;
- Provide detailed technical analysis of each option including technical components, diagrams, integration points and linkages to architecture evolution; and
- Create/modify validation report, including test plan and execution in a lab.
- A minimum of a three year college diploma(computer science or other IT related field; OR
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field; OR
- A minimum of ten years (in the last 15 years) performing duties and responsibilities as a Technology Architect.
- Must have a minimum of ten(10) years’ experience working as a Technology Architect performing 70% of tasks and responsibilities described in Job information above; and
- Must hold a Secret Level II security clearance.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.