Job: Senior Network Analysts
|| Senior Network Analysts | Apply Now!
||National Capital Region
IBISKA is currently recruiting Senior Network Analysts to satisfy upcoming day to day operational support, maintenance and design services requirements for our Federal Government client’s network infrastructure which consists of equipment from multiple vendors including: Cisco, HP, Avaya, Nortel, Aruba and Motorola.
Responsibilities will include but will not limited to:
- Design, plan, test and document implementation steps of network service requests such as configuring and documenting complex changes to an enterprise networks;
- Provide day-to-day 3rd level network support and trouble shooting for various production networks;
- Review and propose modifications to existing network infrastructures to enhance while respecting functional requirements;
- Monitor and action various systems for incident response, service requests and requests for change; and
- Maintain and recommend system and security enhancements
- Must have over 10 years of experience providing enterprise production network design;
- Must have over 6 years of experience planning and configuring 3 or more of the following products in an enterprise production environment :
- Nexus suite
- ASR series
- GSR series
- ME series
- Metro ONS
- 65xx series
- Must have over 7 years of experience within the last ten years, documenting complex enterprise network solutions including topology, specifications equipment, cabling and resource requirements and implementation plans;
- Must have experience in planning for and implementing complex network environments. Such as:
- Data center
- Dark fiber MAN
- Must have demonstrated experience working with security, server and application resources regarding solution development i.e. documentation and presentation of solutions for acceptance and/or documentation of final solution for implementation;
- Must have over 7 years of experience within the last 10 years in providing 3rd level trouble shooting in an enterprise production environment;
- Must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of experience in identifying performance challenges and proposing performance improvements;
- Must have over 6 years of experience with 5 or more protocols listed below:
- LACP, VRRP, STP, SNMP, MPLS, TLS, OSPF, BGP (iBGP and eBGP), VRF and VRF lite;
- Must have a minimum of 5 of experience with data encryption, Network Address Translation, Quality of Service and ISP routing;
- Must hold a Secret Level II security clearance; and
- Must be willing to work overtime (nights and weekends) on short notice.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.