Job: Senior Enterprise Architect
|| Senior Enterprise Architect | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
||National Capital Region
As a result of winning a large Federal Government contract to provide multiple Senior IT resources IBISKA is looking for senior level Enterprise Architects to participate and contribute to an innovative IT infrastructure services transformation initiative.
- Develop service and technology roadmaps;
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Provide information, direction and support for emerging technologies.
- Perform impact analysis of technology changes.
- Provide support to applications and/or technical support teams in the proper application of existing infrastructure.
- Review application and program design or technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to standards and to recommend performance improvements.
- Review the business requirements to identify technical requirements;
- Identify future business requirements against the current enterprise architecture, perform gaps analyses, develop Requirements for Technology Architectures (RTA), and prepare migration strategies;
- Must assess the feasibility of migrating from the current state to the target business architecture and enabling technologies and identify the risks associated with migrating to the target business architecture and technologies and make recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Produce an architectural evolution plan, recommend prioritization of architecture evolution initiatives, and develop and/or implement an architecture evolution plan;
- Must capture and convey the significant business and architectural influences and decisions which affect the service;
- Must provide all audiences with a summarized view of the requirements, analysis, and options and recommendations for transition and transformation;
- Provide strategic direction and guidance for special projects; and
- Produce and contribute to High Level Target Enterprise Architecture documents.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A minimum of a three year college diploma(computer science or other IT related field); OR
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field; OR
- A minimum of ten years (in the last 15 years) performing duties and responsibilities as an Enterprise Architect.
- Must have a minimum of ten(10) years’ experience working as an Enterprise Architect performing 70% of tasks and responsibilities described in Job information above; and
- Must hold a Secret Level II security clearance.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.