Job: Senior Business Architect
|| Senior Business Architect | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
||National Capital Region
As a result of winning a large Federal Government contract to provide multiple Senior IT resources IBISKA is looking for senior level Business Architects to participate and contribute to an innovative IT infrastructure services transformation initiative.
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between data. and
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a three year college diploma(computer science or other IT related field; OR
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field; OR
- A minimum of ten years (in the last 15 years) performing duties and responsibilities as a Business Architect
- Must hold a Secret Level II security clearance.
Experience as a Business Architect on project work must have included:
- Development of “business placemat” identifying core components of the business and how they interact (channels, clients, services, etc.);
- Development of naming conventions;
- Developing governance framework for business architecture;
- Providing expertise, consultative advice, guidance and coaching to build business architecture capacity to make effective use of existing resources;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the current architecture initiatives;
- Collaborate and align with IT architecture teams;
- Developing performance measurement / evaluation frameworks; and
- Carrying out performance monitoring and reporting activities on business architecture.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.