Job: Senior Business Architect
|| Senior Business Architect | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
As a result of winning a large Federal Government contract to provide multiple Senior IT resources, IBISKA is looking for Business Architects to participate and contribute to an innovative IT infrastructure services transformation initiative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between data. and
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field; OR A minimum of a three year college diploma(computer science or other IT related field; OR
- A minimum of ten years (in the last 15 years) performing duties and responsibilities as a Business Architect.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience working as a Business Architect performing project work that included: development of business placemat identifying core components of the business and their interactions; development of naming conventions; development of governance frameworks; provision of expertise, advice, guidance and coaching to build business architecture capacity; evaluation of current architecture initiatives; development of performance measurement framework; and performance monitoring.
- Must hold a Secret Level II security clearance.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.