Job: Real Property Project Administrator
|| Real Property Project Administrator | Apply Now!
||Project Management Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA has contracts with Government clients for Real Property Project Management expertise and we are always looking for well qualified and experienced Project Administrators to assist with Real Property projects. Generally, the role of the Project Administrator under these contracts include the following responsibilities:
- Be the project first point of contact in a “hot-line” situation by responding to calls, attempting to resolve simple problems and following established procedures for more difficult problems.
- Participate in project meetings: prepare/distribute minutes and records of decision.
- Assist with project planning, monitoring and reporting using project plan format.
- Maintain and update project information/documents in manual and/or electronic files.
- Communicate with project managers on administrative matters related to the project.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of documentation in response to scheduled and unscheduled project progress reports. Assist with written reports and presentation decks.
- Provide support in the preparation of timely and accurate Contemplated Change Notices (CCN’s) and Change Orders (CO’s) for approval, tracking and communications.
- Devise, maintain and deconflict inventory systems to account for all incoming furniture, fixtures or equipment IT and non IT.
- Post Secondary education in Project Management or in a Real Property related field
- 6+ years of Real Property project administration experience
- Secret security clearance
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Project Management related certifications or training is a definite asset.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.