Job: Project Managers – Real Property
|| Project Managers – Real Property | Apply Now!
||Project Management Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA has won a multi-year contract to provide Real Property project management support services for planning projects, in accordance with the best practices of Project Management Institute and the National Project Management System, to PWGSC.
Public Works and Government Services Canada [PWGSC] Real Property Branch [RPB] manages real property construction projects in the National Capital Area [NCA]. These projects are delivered under a variety of portfolios, using the National Project Management System (NPMS).
The Project Manager role and responsibility includes:
- Support Planning Project Managers with the development of various projects under Planning’s Program of Works;
- Conduct project management activities including, but not limited to, financial, scheduling, filing and document management, scope and reporting aspects, in accordance with the NPMS and industry best practices;
- Prepare project documentation including Statements of Requirements [SOR], Preliminary Project Plans [PPP], Feasibility Reports [FR], Investment Analysis Reports [IAR], Schedules, Project Management Plans [PMP], Risk Management Plans [RMP], Request for Qualifications (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Closeout documentation including Lessons Learned;
- Formulate and manage project plans by defining deliverables, identifying and procuring necessary resources, identifying key milestones, reviewing project progress, and engaging in ongoing risk management;
- Work in a team atmosphere and in a cooperative manner with other team members, stakeholders, clients and service providers.
- Completed University or College Education, or a “Relevant Professional Certification” [Architect Certification; Project Management Professional Certification; Professional Engineer Certification] combined with 6 years of relevant experience.
- 6 years’ experience managing real property construction projects during the Inception, Identification, and Delivery Stages of the National Project Management System (NPMS).
- 5 years’ experience in preparing the following project deliverables: Statement of Requirements (SOR), Terms of Reference (TOR), Feasibility Report (FR), Investment Analysis Report (IAR), Preliminary Project Plan (PPP), Identification Close Out Document (ICOD), Project Management Plan (PMP), Effective Project Approval (EPA), Product Turn Over (PTO), Close Out Document (COD).
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.