Job: Project Leader – Real Property
|| Project Leader – Real Property | Apply Now!
||Project Management Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA has won a multi-year contract to provide Real Property project management support services for planning projects, in accordance with the best practices of Project Management Institute and the National Project Management System, to PWGSC.
Public Works and Government Services Canada [PWGSC] Real Property Branch [RPB] manages real property construction projects in the National Capital Area [NCA]. These projects are delivered under a variety of portfolios, using the National Project Management System (NPMS).
During the various NPMS stages of assigned projects, the Project Leaders will participate in project management support by working with project managers, consultants and clients to provide integrated project management services.
The Project Leaders provide support to both the Project Management Team, and the Client/Owner-Investor.
The work includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following tasks:
- Assess the organization’s capability to undertake and successfully deliver a project in the context of the overall program or portfolio priorities through strategic planning;
- Specify the general requirements of the project: develop, verify and gain acceptance of the project scope, budget, schedule and scope change control;
- Assist in the prioritization and assignment of projects within a larger program or portfolio of projects;
- Identify and assign project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships, develop work plans, ensure adequate human resources, and develop a productive team environment;
- Provide advice and leadership in the development and assessment of potential options on project development, recommending a preferred option and developing an implementation strategy through the preparation of a business case or feasibility study;
- Provide strategic advice to senior management;
- Assist with the preparation of draft Treasury Board submissions for necessary funding authorities, funding approvals and specific service agreements for funding or expenditure approvals by PWGSC and the clients;
- Provide leadership at the appropriate phases of planning, action, and evaluation.
- Completed University or College Education or a “Relevant Professional Certification” [Architect Certification; Project Management Professional Certification; Professional Engineer Certification] combined with relevant experience.
- Over 6 years working on real property construction projects, acting as a representative for the client/owner/investor and interfacing with project delivery.
- Over 6 years in preparing the following project deliverables: Statement of Requirements (SOR), Feasibility Report (FR), Investment Analysis Report (IAR), and Preliminary Project Plans (PPP).
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.