Job: Project Executive
|| Project Executive | Apply Now!
||Project Management Opportunities
Over the past 20 years IBISKA has established strong relationships with a broad client base and we have been awarded multiple contracts in the project management space. There has been recently an increased demand for experienced project executives to oversee and monitor large-scale projects and/or portfolio of projects and to provide advice as required to senior project managers with a focus on achieving results. In order to be prepared to respond to future requirements for Project Executive (Advisory) opportunities we would like to hear from you.
Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and confirm the objectives for the project, determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team.
- Lead the development of briefings, solutions and status reports for presentation to executive management.
- Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all internal and external stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals.
- Provide expert solution and business transformation leadership for the project with all stakeholders.
- Provide solution and transformation alignment leadership from a project planning perspective.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the design activities, including usage of deliverables necessary to satisfy the methodology, including, but not limited to:
- Strategic Business Objectives and Critical Success factors.
- Definition of business competencies, capabilities, value drivers, outcomes and measures.
- Definition of target business model, operating model, and target service model.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Professional Certificates preferred
- 10 years of Project Executive experience
- Experience within Public Sector
- Hold an active Secret security clearance
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.