Job: Network Support Specialists
|| Network Support Specialists | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA has potential opportunities for Network Support Specialists with varying levels of skills and experience to support our Federal Government client in the National Capital Region.
Responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Installing and configuring workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and network peripherals such as printers, scanners, PDAs etc;
- Installing and upgrading computer workstations including CPU, memory, NICS, hard drives etc.;
- Installing and configuring operating systems, application software and various utilities onto workstations;
- Participating in hardware life-cycle management;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Maintaining liaison with network users and technical staff as well as logging and tracking requests for assistance;
- Acting as initial point of contact for all IT related client issues;
- Providing LAN administration and maintenance such as populating Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and the addition/deletion of user and Email accounts via security groups;
- Providing advice to users relating to application software and hardware lifecycle; and
- Attending status meetings and working group sessions as appropriate.
Must have at least 2 years of experience performing the following duties (extent of experience required varies based on positions levels):
- Installing Windows XP or higher on workstations
- Installing Office 2000 or higher
- Installing Outlook 2000 or higher
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Experience using remote administration and support tools
- Installing and upgrading computer workstations including CPU, memory, NICS, hard drives, etc; and
- Providing problem support to users in a Microsoft Windows/Office environment.
Multiple positions available as described below:
- Some positions require a minimum 2 years of experience
- Some positions require over 5 years of experience
- Security clearance required: Enhanced Reliability, or Secret level II, or Top Secret
- Some positions require ability to communicate orally and in writing in both Official Languages. (English & French).
If you are qualified under any of the above positions, please apply immediately to this job posting.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.