Job: Help Desk Specialists
|| Help Desk Specialists | Apply Now!
||Long Term Contract
||National Capital Region
IBISKA has been awarded a long term contract to provide help desk support to our Government Client. In support of this contract we are currently seeking Help Desk Specialists for multiple long term contract opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Be Single Point of Contact (SPoC) providing 1st level IM/IT services to clients, via phone and/or email;
- Provide on-site problem determination and resolution in direct support of the following: Personal Computers (PCs), laptops, monitors, ergonomic equipment, printers, scanners, Blackberrys, rollout activities, software/hardware installation and troubleshooting, client moves, various IT peripherals, and Active Directory administration.
Recent Experience required (within the last 4 years) in the following areas:
- 2+ years working as a Help Desk Specialist in an IT service environment;
- 2+ years providing on-site MS Office 2003/2007 suite support;
- 2+ years supporting and troubleshooting MS Outlook 2003 (or later version) in a MS Exchange 2003 (or later) environment;
- 2+ years providing technical support to clients in a Windows XP/7 desktop environment, including peripherals;
- 2+ years working in an Active Directory environment;
- 2+ years working as a Help Desk Specialist using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools;
- 2+ years working with network concepts/protocols (10/100 Base-T/TX Ethernet, TCP/IP);
- Good English language skills;
- Ability to speak both official languages English and French is necessary for some positions;
- Valid Enhanced Reliability clearance or higher.
Please submit your resume and/or contact André Fortin directly at 613-234-4434 ext 230
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.