Job: Help Desk Specialists levels 1 and 2
|| Help Desk Specialists levels 1 and 2 | Apply Now!
||11013 / 8540 / 8539
||Long Term Contract
||National Capital Region
IBISKA has multiple long term contract opportunities for Help Desk Specialists to support our Federal Government clients in the Ottawa region. We are looking for reliable and resourceful individuals with successful experience providing IM/IT support.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide 1st level IM/IT services to clients, via phone and/or email;
- Provide on-site problem determination and resolution for Personal Computers (PCs), laptops, monitors, printers, scanners,
- Provide technical support for rollout activities, software/hardware installation and troubleshooting, client moves, and Active Directory administration.
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working as a Help Desk Specialist in an IT service environment, providing IT-related support services;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience providing on-site MS Office 2003/2007 suite support;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience supporting and troubleshooting MS Outlook 2003 (or later version) in a MS Exchange 2003 (or later) environment;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience providing technical support to clients in a Windows XP/7 desktop environment, including peripherals;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working in an Active Directory environment;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working as a Help Desk Specialist using Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) tools;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working with network concepts/protocols (10/100 Base-T/TX Ethernet, TCP/IP);
- Some positions require fluent bilingualism (English and French);
- All positions require a valid Federal Government security clearance.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.