Job: Help Desk Specialists
|| Help Desk Specialists | Apply Now!
||8539 & 8540
||National Capital Region
IBISKA has a requirement to augment its Help Desk Specialists team to broaden support for our Federal Government client in the Ottawa region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IM/IT technical services support to clients, via phone and/or email;
- Provide on-site problem determination and resolution for Personal Computers (PCs), laptops, monitors, printers, scanners,
- Provide technical support for rollout activities, software/hardware installation and troubleshooting, client moves, and Active Directory administration.
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working as a Help Desk Specialist in an IT service environment, providing IT-related support services;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience providing on-site MS Office 2003/2007 suite support;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience supporting and troubleshooting MS Outlook 2003 (or later version) in a MS Exchange 2003 (or later) environment;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience providing technical support to clients in a Windows XP or higher desktop environment, including peripherals;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working in an Active Directory environment;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working as a Help Desk Specialist using Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) tools;
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of experience working with network concepts/protocols (10/100 Base-T/TX Ethernet, TCP/IP);
- Some positions require fluent bilingualism (English and French);
- All positions require a valid Federal Government security clearance.
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.