Job: GUI Developer
|| GUI Developer | Apply Now!
||Application Development Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
You will be working closely with firmware developers, system and chip architects and validation team to develop compelling desktop (or web based) GUI for our client’s next generation, state of art, timing products.
- Work with system architect to define GUI requirements.
- Be responsible for all aspects of GUI development including design, coding, testing, documentation, debugging and installer packages.
- Maintain existing GUIs developed in Visual Studio.
- Driver development for USB and SPI interfaces.
- Assist with creating internal software development tools.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in software engineering/computer Science
- 0 to 5 years related practical experience in GUI development.
- Strong programming skills in object oriented design.
- Working experience with Visual C and Visual Basic.
- Working experience with Java , HTML and C# is highly desired.
- Hands on experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of APIs and DLLs.
- Experience with code quality validation and code coverage.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills and comfortable with operating lab equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines.
- Experience with USB and SPI drivers is desired
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.