Job: Embedded Development Engineer
|| Embedded Development Engineer | Apply Now!
||Application Development Opportunities
||Long Term Contract
IBISKA requires an Embedded Development Engineer for a position in Ottawa. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in x86 and/or ARM architecture, experience working with the internals of operating systems, low level programming experience, and knowledge of virtualization.
- 5+ years experience in system software development with excellent hands-on experience developing low-level kernel software in C for x86/ARM. Hardware assisted virtualization experience is highly desirable.
- Low-level kernel programming on any OS, for ARM and/or x86 architectures
- SMP/multicore experience
- x86 BIOS knowledge
- MMU programming experience (page fault handling, Linux process model/copy-on-write, optimization, PAE/LPAE, 64-bit)
- Exception handling experience (writing or optimizing abort handlers or interrupt handlers)
- Device driver programming
- PCIe knowledge and programming
- Device emulation
- Cross-development experience in Windows and/or Linux/Unix environments
- Ability to participate in complex technical discussions and initiatives
- Strong communications and organizational skills
Apply For This Position Online
Copyright 2013 IBISKA Telecom Inc.