IBISKA has been awarded 2 multi-years, multi-million contracts to provide IT Security Services to the Department of National Defence (DND).
- Stream 1 : Top Secret Security Clearance – Over $3.8 million for an initial period of 2 years with the option to exercise 3 additional years.
- Stream 2 : Secret Security Clearance – Over $3.9 million for an initial period of 2 years with the option to exercise 3 additional years.
IBISKA’s bid was selected using a competitive process for both Secret and Top Secret streams, based on Corporate Experience and the strength of our Team Presentation. This award demonstrates IBISKA’s corporate standing within the IT Security field and our ability to attract and work successfully with best in class IT Security specialists within a broad range of skilled service areas.
IBISKA will be providing these services to DND for the period of the contracts and will have an on-going need for well qualified resources at senior and intermediate levels, with active Secret and Top Secret security clearance within the following IT Security areas:
- IT SECURITY METHODOLOGY, POLICY AND PROCEDURE ANALYST
- IT SECURITY TRA AND C&A SPECIALIST
- IT SECURITY PRODUCT EVALUATION SPECIALIST
- PKI SPECIALIST
- IT SECURITY ENGINEER
- IT SECURITY DESIGN SPECIALIST
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND CONTINGENCY PLANNING SPECIALIST
- PRIVACY IMPACT ASSESSMENT (PIA) SPECIALIST
We appreciate DND’s confidence in our ability to provide these services and look forward to work with them.