From a handful of exceptionally talented individuals back in 1996, IBISKA’s team of consultants has grown to hundreds of professionals today.
One constant feature throughout this expansion is IBISKA’s ability to attract highly motivated individuals with strong work ethic, pride in their work, and an eye on their career goals. Our progressive business culture based on trust and transparency, combined with a broad client base, continues to draw experienced professionals with experience in our portfolio of services.
Typical IBISKA consultants have 10+ years of experience and hold industry certifications in their area of expertise. They have excellent people skills combined with a strong track record for successful project delivery. They have often worked in a broad range of client environments both private and public sectors and have the ability to quickly ramp up and adjust within a new setting. Many are industry leaders and recognized subject matter experts, while others have a broad background covering several areas of expertise and wide-ranging knowledge.
Now is your opportunity to join a great team!
Consulting professionals are business savvy people who know a good opportunity when they see one
As a Consultant, you want to…
- Associate yourself with a growing company that offer a range of contracting opportunities
- Talk to people that have knowledge and experience in your area of expertise
- Deal with a team that values your skills and understands your career goals
- Be informed of opportunities that are of interest to you
- Work together with a high energy, capable and friendly team for RFP responses
- Count on efficient processes and friendly on-going communication for processing time sheets, invoices, contracts and security clearances
- Get advice and help with all aspects of being a consultant
- Conduct business in an open and transparent manner
- Be worry free – not worry about Liability Insurance
- And you want to be able to TRUST the folks you are doing business with